Tuesday, November 18, 2008

1 month of freedom

Finally..
As my day of flying comes nearer, equal number of days from a relatively free life gets out of my life.. About 1 month remains before I fly off to US.. I dunno what future lies ahead of me there but one thing is for sure, I will definitely pierce myself to make my way..
Getting Visa date is sucking more out of me than getting a gal out for a date..
And Every morning I wake up in a hope of getting one visa date and I end up being disappointed everyday..
Well you pple can drop ur comments here for whatever rubbish or useful stuff that I need to bring to US along with my baggage.. Its possible that you forgot many things which you later thought was necessary.. Just pen down all those as a comment here so that I dont forget much..

Rest from my side, I am just waiting to arrive there now.. I hope it ll be much much better life than to get myself rusted here..

C ya all soon..

No comments: