Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cronalgia..!!!

Hi gang..
Navratri is all but over..
I was out and enjoying for 5/9 days.. Ya ya i know its less, just a bit of respect for step 1..
It was fun but missed u pple in garba, esp Rush with his attempts at it :p

I had my studying schedule all disturbed.. I studied at night and slept all day..
I am reading in a 24 hr A/C library where Bali used to go during his Step 1..
I read all night.. Around 4:30 in the morning, I travel all the way to College.. Guess for what? Yes, Omlet..
Sadly, I am alone this time around..
Really miss u guys here every early morning I go outside VS for Omlet..

There is a term for Home sick called Nostalgia..
Now I wonder what will missing cronies be called..
Chronalgia..?? (Guys, Though its an attempt at Neologism, Don't take me as a Schizophrenic :P)

No comments: