Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Post-Exam Dementia

Yo guys, as u all know my Step 1 is all but over..
I really dunno how it went by because by the end of it i was too tired to think even about previous block..
I am just happy to be on the other side of exam (Though only the first of many)..

First of all my apologies to one and all of those je loko ne me bauj modhe sambhlavi ti when they asked me why i delayed it for 3 days from 21st to 24th..
I was honestly frustrated at such questions coming in 3 days before exam..
So frustration ma sambhalavi didhi..

Post exam I really keep forgetting things to do..
First of it is sleeping..
I have slept for 8 hrs in total in last 3 days..

24 hrs seem too less to me for enjoying.. Imagine what would have been the case if all of u were here.. How I wish that was true.. But kai nai i ll join u guys there soon..

Now on more recent updates..
First of all Happy Diwali and  a prosperous new year to all

Today was Diwali here..
And I have enjoyed it to the fullest (As I do every year)
Had two Rangoli sessions..
Will upload the pics soon..

Will be up with my next post sooner than later..
U can leave a comment on Rangoli pics in next post if thats worth it hehe..
Njoy till then
Miss u guys for New Year celebrations..

No comments: