Saturday, February 14, 2009

Nostalgia..!!

.. I guess every one experiences it when off the house..
.. Seems like ages that I have been here in US..
.. So much has the time elapsed that I am going to give my midterms tomorrow..
.. Feelings of Nostalgia sets in every now and then..
.. Seems as if its pulsatile..!! 
.. It comes and I treat it and then again it comes and I treat it..
.. Treatment has been effective till now.. Simple.. Talk to those whom u miss..

.. Doing nothing great these days other than waking up most of the days all night and watching House MD online waiting on the hook for a chat..

.. And it turns fruitful once or twice a week..!!

.. Nothing new on my side.. Apart from the fact that I am still living in this one BHK appt and still hoping to get a call for Uni housing..
.. Nothing new other than hundreds of application in a week for the job and all of them turning out to be fruitless..

.. Every dog has its Day and I will have one..!!
.. I hope the bone will be big after all that wait..

Btw, its 14th Feb and all the couples celebrate it as a valentine day, so I thought its better to celebrate with friends..( for the one like me :p)

Happy Valentine day to all my dear ones out there..!!
Njoy life
Take care
Miss you all
Ciao

No comments: