Sunday, September 14, 2008

Birth

By Birth i mean Birth of this blog ofcourse :p
Hello Gang,
For all those who think this is another one of my timepass blogs, they are right hehe..!!

Few pple keep saying me to keep them updated of the happenings in life.. A thread started by RD is a nice way to be in tch.. Though apart from that i think me being a blogging freako, I will prefer a blogging as an option to be in tch..

Then comes a difficulty..
Here pple has to keep checking my blog regularly..

Every problem has a solution..
I ll use Feedburner to solve this one..

On the right of my blog is a link where u can subscribe and then verify the mail that follows on ur id.. Then on there is no need to check what i post as my daily happenings.. Everything will come on ur mail id that u used for subscribing..

Stay in tch Gang
Miss u all

No comments: