Monday, September 15, 2008

The Dean Mix Up

After so many years in the college, here we all are.. Me this time genuinely trying to get past my first hurdle of USMLE..

The years we spent in college were simply amazing..

At the end of it, i had to be the unlucky one who gets involved in this dean problem.. As i said before to anuja, it felt like killing him off rather than going through all this..

But finally after 15 days or so of almost everyday rush in college and add to that the money i wasted in sending those documents to ECFMG via DHL, this rubbish gets cleared..

Finally Dean is registered in ECFMG and It now seems like i may be able to give exam finally (or should i say will be allowed to lolzz)

Though my Prometric still shows my blocked account when i try to log in to it.. But i am hopeful of getting it cleared by tomorrow..

And then will arrive a date finally when i ll give my step 1..
Will come up with more soon..
Keep praying suitable dates are available in ahmedabad (I heard from others there are none in my block in ahmedabad, though will come to know only tomorrow when prometric will allow my id again to access their site)

Till then
Its bye for now
Njoy urself
Ciao

No comments: