Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Waiting Game

Finally...
Sitting here to write this post with my scheduling permit open again and me being able to log in to the prometric site again..
I log in to the prometric site and check for the available dates..
What do I find??
No dates available in my block..!!!
I go to Prometric and tell them what happened.. They oblige.. But only to finally say that we can give u date only once it opens up again when someone leaves the date..
Will call up Gurgaon tomorrow to see whether I can cast a seduction on them to make some adjustment..
Until then I have to wait..
Checked Mumbai for the dates and earliest available there in my block is 24th Oct..

So it seems, Its a waiting game..
Till I get my date and then the game may turn into an impatient hustling..!!

No comments: